Search This Blog

Loading...

Thursday, July 28, 2011

[DIY] Two-finger wire ring




Assalamualeikum and peace!

I've always loved two-finger rings; two is better than one! In some cases, at least. Definitely not when you're trying to cook something in the kitchen whilst someone keeps nagging at you in the back... Yeah, one is without a doubt better in that situation...

Anyhoo, for a while I've been searching and searching and searching for a tutorial for a two-finger ring on the internet, but I couldn't find any!
So, with that in mind, I thought: why not take matters into my own hands? And so, alhamdulillah, I think the result turned out pretty good, don't you? This tutorial is quite simple, as long as ou're good at holding on to your wire. :-)


As promised, here's the tutorial for the two-finger wire ring in the video below!



video


Also, check it out on my YouTube-channel!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2gQ6D1JP0X0



Yours sincerely,


The Creative Muslimah

9 comments:

  1. Such a beautiful creation

    Cheers from Bangalore ,India
    Dr Sonia S V
    http://cardsandschoolprojects.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Es muy original, nunca habia visto nada parecido. Besos

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you both for your lovely comments!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much for such an easy-to-follow and clear tutorial for this pretty and original design.
    Greetings from Sweden

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey! I'm glad you liked it, it's always important what the viewers think :-)

      Delete
  5. Thank you, I will try to make something similiar!
    sylviescreations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No problem! I'd love to see your version :-)

      Delete
  6. I just found this tutorial on Pinterest. These are beautiful. I can't wait to give this a try.

    Hello from Los Angeles, California :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love this idea! Can't wait to try it---thanks! = )
    PS, I'll have to publish this as anonymous. Can't figure out what profile to select! But thanks from Iowa!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...