Search This Blog

Loading...

Thursday, December 30, 2010

My very first award! :-)

Assalamualeikum my lovely readers!

Here's to my very first award! :-) AubrieAnne awarded me with this Stylish blogger Award, and I'm so happy and thankful. :-) I've "known" her for a while, recently through Blogger, but previously through WEBook, an amazing website for readers, writers, and editors of all ages and backgrounds! 

There are 4 duties to perform to accept this award:
1.  Thank and link back to the person who awarded you this award
2.  Share 7 things about yourself
3.  Award 15 recently discovered great bloggers
4.  Contact these bloggers and tell them about the award!
Here are 7 things about myself:

1. I've always dreamed of becoming an author. I've been writing since I was little child and I love it so much. I don't always have the time to do so, unfortunately.
2. I wear both a hijaab (headscarf) and a jilbaab (long and loose covering "dress") and I'm very proud of it. Despite what people around me have said, they both show who I am and my identity and what values I stand by.
3. English, Biology, and Technology are my favorite subjects. I don't like Math and Physics, though I'd rather choose Math over Physics. :-)
4. I LOVE visiting the library.
5. My favorite flavor of ice cream is orange sorbet, followed by chocolate. :-)
6. My favorite book of ALL time is without doubt the Holy Qur'an. Not just because I am a Muslim, but because it is the only book that, when read with an open mind and a humble heart, agrees a hundred percent with human nature. 
7. I like wearing colorful socks rather than simple black and white ones. :-) Life is too short for boring socks!

I've awarded the "Stylish blogger Award" to the following 15 bloggers because of the amazing and interesting content of their blogs. They are very passionate about what they blog about. They do not blog for the sake of writing or killing time, but rather for the sake of sharing information with others in various forms!
Not only that, but they are also very frequent in their blog posts! :-)

Cansu @ Fashion Design by CNS
Molly @ A Bit O' Shine
Kara @ Craftastical
Creative Mind @ Creative Mind
Mª Reyes @ Fimo Manualidades
Pammy Sue @ For the love of crochet along
Frøken Garsdal @ Garsdals Lykke
Rad Megan @ in words and pictures
Juhi @Juhi's Handmade Cards
Aubrie Anne @ Who's Your Editor?
Magpie Shinies @ Magpie Shinies
Muslimah2Muslimah @ Muslimah2Muslimah
Colette @ My Computer is my Canvas
Momopad @ My Daily Bead
Sandra @ Stillestund


Enjoy your awards!


Yours sincerely,

-The Creative Muslimah

9 comments:

  1. Haha! I like colorful socks too! You are so right that there is no time for unlively and cheerful socks! I like ti when they are fuzzy too!

    Anyway, you are so welcome for the awrd. It's well deserved with your dedication to the things you love!

    AubrieAnne @ http://whosyoureditor.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm SO honored! Thanks so much!!
    xoxo
    radmegan

    ReplyDelete
  3. Assalam' Alaikum
    So sweet Ayesha...thanks for the award..I am lucky to have you my lovely Muslim sister...
    Stay blessed

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your welcome everyone!! You all deserved it, really! :-)
    @AubrieAnne, fuzzy socks are quite nice :-P

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gracias por el premio, mañana lo cuelgo en mi blog. Muchos besos

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...